OH! Finance is Ready to Launch!
The OH! Finance protocol will be going live on 10/26 at 06:00 PM UTC. We would like to inform our future investors on how to start using the OH! platform as we prepare for this exciting event! The launch will happen in quick succeeding phases, unlocking features and improvements as we go. The platform will first go live on the Ethereum network and launch shortly after on the Avalanche network. Users will immediately be able to deposit their USDC and begin earning USDC rewards on the Ethereum network, USDC.e deposits and USDC.e rewards will be activated later on the Avalanche network.
Phase 1 (10/26 at 06:00 PM UTC):
- USDC vault deposits open on the Ethereum network, start to earn USDC
- Buy OH tokens on the Avalanche network on Trader Joe
- OH-AVAX liquidity pool available on Trader Joe, rewards in JOE
- Finalize USDC.e strategy audits
- USDC.e vault deposits open on Avalanche, start to earn USDC.e
- Roll-out of the new “front-end” interface.
- On top of the USDC.e yield, earn additional rewards in OH tokens with your staked USDC.e on Oh! Finance. Further increase your gains for the same amount of staked USDC.e!
- OH staking
How to Prepare to stake USDC on Ethereum
- If you are not using MetaMask yet, here is a guide on getting started: https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015489531-Getting-started-with-MetaMask
- The Ethereum network is configured by default in MetaMask. Make sure to have enough ETH in your MetaMask wallet to cover transaction fees
- Deposit USDC in your MetaMask wallet or exchange assets to USDC on Uniswap or Sushiswap for example.
- Go to the OH! Finance dApp at https://oh.finance/. Enter the amount of USDC you would like to deposit or click max if you want to deposit all of it. Next, wait for the MetaMask window to pop up, and approve the transaction. That’s it! It’s that easy. Two clicks and you’re ready to make your money grow with OH!
How to Prepare to buy OH tokens on Avalanche
- If this is your first time using the Avalanche Network, set up your MetaMask wallet on Avalanche by following these instructions: https://support.avax.network/en/articles/4626956-how-do-i-set-up-metamask-on-avalanche
- Fund your MetaMask wallet on Avalanche with USDC.e or AVAX. For USDC.e, you can do this by bridging USDC from your MetaMask wallet on Ethereum using https://bridge.avax.network/login . You can purchase the AVAX token on a centralized exchange (Coinbase, KuCoin, etc.) that permits Avalanche “C-chain” withdrawals.
- Once you have AVAX or USDC.e in your MetaMask wallet on the Avalanche network, you can swap it for OH on Trader Joe. Be sure to leave some AVAX in to pay the transaction fees.
Phase 1: Go live on Ethereum
Phase 1 is the MVP (minimum viable product) which is what you will see and running on the Ethereum network.
The platform will be fully functional for making USDC deposits and begin earning in-kind USDC rewards. Oh! Finance will run its optimized yield chasing algorithm on Aave, Curve and Compound (all three are safe platforms, trusted by even the most skeptical of crypto users).
Phase 2: Go live on Avalanche
Phase 2 will combine the launch of the platform on the Avalanche network and the roll-out of the new “front-end” interface that will look similar to the screen capture below.
The platform will accept USDC.e deposits and deliver earning in-kind USDC.e rewards. Oh! Finance will run its optimized yield chasing algorithm on Banker Joe / Benqi / Aave (audited platforms, supported by Ava Labs as well).
Phase 3: Earn OH tokens and stake OH
On top of the USDC.e yield, earn additional rewards in OH tokens with your staked USDC.e on Oh! Finance. Further increase your gains for the same amount of staked USDC.e
About OH! Finance
Oh! Finance is an optimized yield-generation protocol, focused on reducing risk and increasing volume exposure. Start earning industry-leading interest rates on stablecoins in just a few clicks: https://oh.finance
Follow us on: